Find out how Midcontinent producers are navigating 2016
Producers are doubling down on their core assets in the historic Midcontinent's resource-rich plays. Many consider the region second only to the prolific Permian Basin when it comes to play economics and profitability. That's why key players like Devon Energy and Continental Resources call Oklahoma home.
Market recoveries rarely come without turbulence. Producers remain focused on operating efficiently and cutting costs to safely navigate the road ahead. Whether it's "lower for longer" or a "faster-than-expected recovery," the innovative spirit and resourcefulness that launched America's shale revolution will carry producers through this business cycle.
DUG Midcontinent 2016 is your once-a-year chance to connect with the key players operating in Southwest Kansas, the Texas Panhandle, Northwest Arkansas and throughout Oklahoma. Find out what steps they are taking to weather the storm. With 25+ executive-level speakers, 100+ exhibitors showcasing solutions, and 9 hours of exclusive networking opportunities – this is the ONE event that brings the entire region together. You'll walk away with new insights, proven best practices, and hundreds of valuable connections.
Explore these key topics at DUG Midcontinent:
- Driving efficiency in exploration and production: hear leading operators discuss efficiencies gained through water sourcing and conservation and improved frac designs.
- The latest results and projections for key Midcontinent plays: the most active producers and top analysts will discuss current production and forecast activity.
- Efficient technologies: get a look and key technologies and strategies driving positive results – then explore them on the exhibit floor.
- Smart fiscal discipline: learn about new sources of capital, hear financial experts dissect breakeven costs, and discuss the latest strategies on managing cash flow.
- A&D and M&A activity: learn about prospective targets for companies with healthy balance sheets. Hundreds of millions in new investments have already been made in the Midcontinent this year.
- Springer Shale
- Granite Wash
- Mississippi Lime
Venue: Cox Convention Center | 1 Myriad Gardens | Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73102