DUG Midcontinent is part of Hart Energy's Developing Unconventionals (DUG™) conference series. This event launched in 2013 and over the past two years, it has experienced phenomenal growth — almost 60% growth in the exhibition and 25% growth in attendance. The 3-day event delivers a highly effective mix of data, insight and forecasts about financing, exploration, drilling, production and delivery throughout the Midcontinent presented by some of the most active players in the region.
- Mississippi Lime
- Springer shale
- Other Emerging Midcontinent Plays from Kansas to the Texas Panhandle
Companies that exhibit at DUG Midcontinent will get:
- Unique access to a select group of industry executives
- New sales leads and the chance to solidify customer relationships
- The ability to showcase new products/services to a targeted audience
Who Attends DUG Midcontinent?
- E&P Companies
- Pipeline Operators
- Financial Firms (i.e. Investors, Bankers, Analysts, etc.)
- Industry Consulting Firms
- Law Firms
- Service & Supply Companies
- Government Agencies
- Other Professional Services Firms
Sampling of companies that attend DUG Midcontinent:
Jones Energy • American Energy Partners • SM Energy • Calyx Energy • Nemaha Oil and Gas • Laredo Petroleum • Apache • MPO • ONEOK • Bright Horizon Resources • WPX Energy • QEP Resources • Midstates Petroleum • Superior Pipeline Co. • Williams • Cimarex Energy • Colas Infrastructure • Unit Petroleum • Enable Midstream Partners • Chesapeake Energy
How do I reserve a booth?
- Review the exhibition floor plan for space availability
- Complete the Exhibitor Contract
- Contact your sales representative
View 2017 Exhibitors
View 2016 Exhibitors
Already secured a booth for the 2016 event?
View the Exhibitor Resources page for helpful tips and information for the upcoming event.